Strive for 5
Model: 87799 - This maximum / minimum thermometer with external probe, data logs and exactly suits the Australian Government Department of Health & Ageing requirements for National Vaccine Storage. No software required. Easy to set up yourself. Battery and mains powered so batteries will last indefinitely.
Model: strive for 5
This maximum / minimum thermometer with external probe, data logs and exactly suits the Australian Government Department of Health & Ageing requirements for National Vaccine Storage. No software required. Easy to set up yourself. Battery and mains powered so batteries will last indefinitely.
No special software is required to be installed on your computer!
- This data logger will automatically log the fridge temperature to an SD (memory) card.
- You can also press a button to obtain the maximum & minimum temperatures when required (twice daily)
- It has a sampling rate of from 1 to 720 minutes (12 hours) between samples. Set the logging frequency at the rate that you want and to the size of your SD card. We would suggest a sampling rate of every 10 minutes for your data logging. Maximum size of the SD card is 4G bytes.
- Periodically remove the card from the unit and download it onto your computer (we would suggest weekly).
- NO EXTERNAL SOFTWARE REQUIRED!
- Easy to set through the keypad.
- Large LCD display of room temperature & humidity, & inside fridge temperature is visible on the screen.
- An audible alarm and flashing light will alert you should the fridge go outside the set alarm points of from 2°C to 8°C. This way you can correct any situation quickly.
- Wall mount or flip out stand so that it can be in the most convenient and visible spot.
- Plug-in so battery never goes flat.
- The quick response of the temperature and humidity sensors makes this a perfect tool for monitoring critical areas and fulfilling your Strive for 5 requirements to keep vaccines and samples safe.
Click on the link below for a full product spec sheet.
Also below is a sample of the data table temperature report. (You can put the data table information into excel & produce a graph of your fridge temps if you wish). Very versatil & easy to use.
Order here on line or give us a call to place your order on free call: 1800 500 160
Other products you might be interested in
Wireless medical temperature monitoring - logs to the cloud - B10-200B
Model : B10-200B-Medical Temp Logger
Temperature Data Logger to 85ºC with Plug-in Probe, Push Button Start & Display
Model : 8834
Ezy-Log Complete Data Logger Kit - All Food Grade & HACCP OK
Model : Ezy-Log