AZ88160 - PDF Data Logger without external probe
This is a Temperature Data Logger which does not require software to be installed on a computer.
Self-contained, small size, displays Minimum & Maximum Temperature at the push of a button.
Send an Enquiry
Please use this form if you have questions about our products and we'll get back with you very soon.
Model: 88160 - PDF Data Logger
- This is a Temperature Data Logger which does not require software to be installed on a computer.
- Self-contained, small size, displays Minimum & Maximum Temperature at the push of a button.
- Inbuilt USB - plugs into your computer to set up the name of the location and any alarm points, select the sample rate (from 30 seconds up - see below), maximum 48,000 readings.
- Unique serial number on each unit to help control traceability.
- Push and hold the start button when ready and place in fridge.
- When complete, push and hold the stop button to stop logging, plug USB into computer and save the report to hard drive or print out. Reset the data logger for the next set of readings and place again or keep until needed.
- Ideal for vaccines, medical, food, transport, etc. With easily replaceable batteries
- Temp range: -30 - 70°C
- Resolution: 0.1°C
- Accuracy: ±0.5°C
- Sampling points: 24,000 readings
- Battery: 2 x 3.0V CR2032 (included)
- Sampling interval: 30 sec, 5, 10, 30, 60, 90, 120 minutes
- Start delay: 0,5,30,45,60,90,120 minutes and 24 hours
- Alarm range: Programmable from -30 up to 70°C
- Alarm delay: 0,5,30,45,60,90,120 minutes
- Alarm type: Single event, Cumulative, Disable
- LED Indicators: REC (recording), Low Bat, High / Low Alarm
- Unique serial number on each unit for traceability